Thursday, August 15, 2013

weekly wishlist

I've had my eye on these shoes for a while - remember this post? Four pairs of Sperry boat shoes and a pair of rain boots make up a substantial part of my casual shoe collection so I'm partial to pretty much anything Sperry. I'd love to wear these into late summer and even early fall. They look comfortable as well - perfect for when I'll be strolling the streets of Europe. :)

At first glance of this Lilly Pulizter LDB, I fell in love. This dress instantly reminded me of The Great Gatsby and the 20s-era flapper dresses with the lace and beading. The modern fit looks nothing like a costume. Too bad the price tag is upwards of $300; guess that's why it's on this week's wishlist!

What's currently on your wishlist?

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment