Saturday, August 31, 2013

tumblr saturday #65/#66

Happy weekend! Here are a few of my faves floating around Tumblr this past week. Since my internet usage is still really random (still don't have internet in the apartment) I'm doing an extra long Tumblr Saturday to make up for last week!
Yawning puppies. 'Nuff (Ruff? Ha) said.
vintagesportspictures:

The team captain and head cheerleader (1955)
Cool vintage photo of a football player and cheerleader from 1955.
Sparkles and stripes, my fave!
Stripes, gingham, and pink - great combo for button-downs.
The Lion King <3
courtannenagy:

Embellishments and all J.Crew always.

Loveeeee the top
LOVE this embellished button-down. Makes a chambray shirt more unique and dressy!
Gotta love The Office.
Pretty vintage-y movie poster for the new Great Gatsby.

xo-ally

PS - image credits may be found on my tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment