Saturday, July 13, 2013

tumblr saturday #60

Happy weekend! Here are a few of my faves floating around Tumblr this week.
classycarolinagirl:

Stripes are my weakness.
I wore stripes so many times this week! What can I say, I love stripes, especially in a classic navy & white combo like the photo above.
"I will hold myself to a standard of grace, not perfection"
Angelica Pickles (from Rugrats, my childhood favorite cartoon) has it right - relaxing in the sun with a glam pair of shades! Haha.
Loveee the color combo and that gorgeous Tory Burch bag!

xo-ally

PS - image credits may be found on my tumblr

1 comment:

  1. ooo I like the last photo, the bag looks simply cute ^^ And also Angelica haha really makes me think about my childhood ^^
    Thanks for sharing.


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete