Wednesday, May 1, 2013

happy may

Each time I do one of these posts on the first of the month, I always think how fast that previous month went by. I've been a little wary of May 2013 for a while, because it is my college graduation month! The countdown the graduation makes me want to slow down and enjoy my little time left in school.

[photo]

What I love about May:
Sunny, spring days
Celebrations and holidays
The grass and trees are fully grown and green; flowers are planted
Barbecue season begins!
Cinco de Mayo fun
Bloomsday - a 7.2 mile race downtown
This May, specifically: my friend Abbie is coming to visit for graduation!! :)

What do you love about May?

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. May is definitely my favorite month! It's my birthday month and I'll be graduating from college, too!

    ReplyDelete