Sunday, April 21, 2013

weekend

This was quite a busy weekend! We had our last dance team performance, club fair stuff, senior ball last night, and a lot of homework, group projects, and yearbook work today. I haven't done an outfit post in a few days because I haven't been "dressed" in a normal outfit lately! Other than my dance team uniform and senior ball dress, I've been living in my Lululemon leggings and new Nike shorts, and I'm assuming you all don't want to see my gym outfits, haha.
Got these on Thursday :) loving the neon! Makes me excited to go to the gym! And I even wore them to bed one night just 'cause. You know when you get new clothes and you just want to wear them all the time? Same thing with my other recent shopping purchase, my blue mirrored Ray-Ban aviators:

I'm obsessed. It's been dark and rainy these past few days but I wore them in the car anyways. ;) Can't wait for the sun to come out!

Here is a senior ball pic:
Cannot believe the end of April is near. Ahh, so crazy. I need to figure out what I'm doing with my life after college.

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. Love your senior ball dress and those Ray Bans are so cool. x

    ReplyDelete