Tuesday, April 16, 2013

updates/6pm

Hello! It feels so weird to have not blogged for two days. My computer had a virus so I am still taking care of it.

My friend told me about 6pm.com. Have you heard of it? It's an online store with tons of brands at major discounts. The only thing is that some sizes are sold out....but they have brands like Kate Spade, SperryMarc by Marc JacobsHudson, Aldo, Vera BradleyChinese LaundryNike, Lilly Pulitzer, Tibi, and Patagonia. Ahh, so many! And so many more to choose from. I've literally been browsing the selection all night.
Love this navy dress, a nice switch up from basic black.
I can't resist anything with a bow, and these Kate Spade pumps are no exception.
This is a picnic tote! How adorable! I definitely don't need this but am trying to find an excuse for it... ;)
Love my Nike Frees, but have been eyeing these Asics.
-----------------

I've also been working on trying to get the new social media buttons on my sidebar to link to the correct location. Sorry if you've been having any difficulties! That happened pre-virus so I'm working on fixing those too. Anyone with html experience....help a girl out? Haha let me know if you have any advice on coding :)

xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of that site, but am going to check it out! I already have a feeling it's going to become an obsession :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally!

    Love those bow heels girl. SO cute. Can't wait to feature you in Sponsor spotlight. Posting it the last week in April :-) woohoo!

    XO Jenna

    ReplyDelete