Saturday, February 9, 2013

tumblr saturday #38

Happy weekend! Here are a few of my faves floating around Tumblr this week.
Love pink and green, and that skirt is just adorable!
hellyeahbeyonceknowlescarter:

Caption: 
“Friend met Beyonce in New Orleans, she said “Whatever face you make, I’ll make.”
The caption on this says, "Friend met Beyonce in New Orleans, she said, 'Whatever face you make, I'll make.'" Haha, love it.
Paper heart strings. Would be a fun craft project to make for party decorations.
Interesting take on the bun with the bow underneath instead of on top.
Loving everything about this outfit!

xo-ally

PS - image credits may be found on my tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love all these! The pink and green are amplifying my dying need for warmer weather haha...And oh, Beyonce!

    -Rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love that green and pink clash - very cute.
    I like your posts and your blog. This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :)
    Wish you a nice week!

    xx

    Bettina

    http://bettinahearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete