Saturday, January 19, 2013

white denim in winter

Jeans Sanctuary Clothing Sweater Nordstrom (similar) Watch Michael Kors Bracelet J. Crew (similar) Boots Corso Como Sunglasses Chanel

There is something so beautiful about a fresh snowfall. It is silent as it touches the ground and its sparkling beauty greets us in the morning. Then a few days go by, and it half-melts and freezes up again, cars drive over it, and make it dirty and not as pretty. I am so ready for a snow-free spring!! Because I couldn't resist these new white skinnies, I tried to make my outfit into a "winter white" ensemble without looking I stepped out of a summer catalog. I chose to stick to shades of brown to calmly compliment the bright white, and used "winter" pieces like a sweater, scarf, and riding boots.

xo-ally

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I love the various neutrals and think it is definitely winter appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. For some reason I love how white denim looks but I am apprehensive to wear it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit hun! Love the scarf and bracelet!

    xx

    ReplyDelete