Saturday, January 5, 2013

tumblr saturday #33

Happy weekend! Here are a few of my faves floating around Tumblr this week.
MerryChristmasHappyNewYear okay I'm ready to bring on spring.
did that today….
can’t believe how many superwhitegirlproblems apply to my life….goodness gracious hahah
Haha, I always do that. I'm a little embarrassed that I can relate to quite a few superwhitegirlproblems....
I love the way an American flag looks in front of a house.
Pretty fishtail braid.
blue, gold, and a lobster.
Aww, Mason Disick, one dapper little dude.
That chair.

xo-ally

PS - image credits may be found on my tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I'm with you.. the CHAIR in that last pic is adorable. I love the dark colors. Thanks for checking out my blog! I just started a new one so I'm transitioning it over. I'm happy to be following you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for spring too! So sick of this winter weather!

    ReplyDelete