Wednesday, January 30, 2013

taylor swift extra songs

I love Taylor Swift's latest album, Red. Unlike most albums by other artists where I typically enjoy about 1-5 songs, I really like almost every song on Red. When a friend told me about a couple songs not on Red but on YouTube, I got super excited!

"The Moment I Knew"
Classic T-Swift song. I like the buildup and the story behind the song. (I actually checked iTunes and they're selling this one as a Red single separately from the actual album.)

"Come Back, Be Here"
This also seems like another classic T-Swift, which is refreshing since quite a few of her newer songs have gotten more pop-y (those I still really like the new ones too!)

I've been going back and forth on YouTube playing these songs while doing homework, haha. Do you like these songs too?

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment