Saturday, December 29, 2012

tumblr saturday #32

Happy weekend! Here are a few of my faves floating around Tumblr this week.
I like this quote.
Obsessing over this outfit! Love the pink coat  (J. Crew I believe?) with the scarf.
aw, looks a lot like my old house :)
Beautiful painting. This looks a lot like my old house when I lived in NC!
A well-dressed man with a dog, now that's what I like to see! Haha :)
Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
Awww!!! I squealed of laughter when I saw this. So adorable!

xo-ally

PS - image credits may be found on my tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Great quote! And I love the scarf/coat combo!

    P.S. I am now completely obsessed with the Instagram Snoop Tumblr! Thanks for sharing it with me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I don't even have Instagram (sad I know) so I love getting my instagram fashion fix from it! xo-ally

      Delete
  2. I love love love the pug gif! It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah right?? I've probably watched it for like 5 minutes straight. It's so cute/funny. xo-ally

      Delete