Monday, December 17, 2012

tumblr monday - special gossip girl edition!

With the series finale of Gossip Girl (aka my favorite show) tonight, I wanted to post a few of the many fab photos of the cast that are floating around Tumblr recently. I've been watching Gossip Girl since season 1, episode 1, when I was a junior in high school (and was super stoked that the characters were my age!) Now I can't believe it's coming to an end.
one of my favorite outfits of blair’s
I've always loved this outfit!

The season 1 Christmas episode :)
I scrolled through my tumblr all the way back to April to find one with Dan in it. This is like the only one haha
The Yale episode when Serena says "I hate that stupid bow!"

This wouldn't be complete without Chuck and Blair:



go-to-barneys:

Leighton and Ed<3

<3 love them

These Blair gifs are just too Blair:
    


Will you be watching tonight?

xo-ally

4 comments:

  1. I need to catch up on GG! I can't believe tonight is the last episode! I am caught up on everything but this season - such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh this season has been nuts! The show has gotten a little crazy over the years, but I still love it. Totally recommend this season when it comes on Netflix! xo-ally

      Delete
  2. Ill be watching. I lost track of the show for a bit but have been watching this season. I'm curious to see how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I'm excited for tonight. I'm curious to see how they wrap things up too. xo-ally

      Delete