Tuesday, December 25, 2012

and to all a good night

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I received some lovely gifts under the tree this morning :)
Nike shorts, Tory Burch earrings, a scarf, Gossip Girl season 5, some jewelry, and a Starbucks card were among the gifts! (And a pretty monogram necklace is on its way. I'm so excited!)
I also got a lovely Vera Bradley duffle bag and a sleeve for my Kindle. Yay!


I spotted these funny public restroom signs... #awkwardholidaydecor

My dad cooked a delicious dinner and we played board games and watched a movie afterward. What a fun day enjoying the season with family. Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday!

Enjoy the last few hours of Christmas :)

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. Love your gifts! That Vera print is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete