Saturday, November 17, 2012

tumblr saturday #26

Happy weekend! Here are a few of my faves floating around Tumblr this week.
Haha, awwww!
Perfect pair of glitter heels.
I wish I were a queen just for this  reason. I would use this excuse a lot.
Cool picture of a fox. And I'm loving these fox printed rain boots!
James Franco, call me
Christmas is coming! Me and my roommates decorated the apartment before Thanksgiving. And I don't wanna hear any "it's not even Thanksgiving yet blah blah blah" because Christmas is only 5 1/2 weeks away. :)

xo-ally

PS - image credits may be found on my tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Love the mention of the Fox rain boots! I love them too!
    ~ Caroline

    peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely saw them on your blog and HAD to link to them!! I'm obsessed. -ally

      Delete
  2. Such a cute doggie.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! just followed. love your outfit posts :) -ally

      Delete