Thursday, October 4, 2012

it's october 3rd.

I saw Mean Girls in theaters when I was in seventh grade and it has been one of my all-time favorite movies ever since. It's hilarious and still quotable to this day. I've probably seen it at least 50 times (not exaggerating!) I was going to post this earlier in the day, but considering the pile of homework and long to-do list, I am just getting around to blogging. At 2:20 a.m. Well, October 3rd is #NationalMeanGirlsDay according to Twitter because of this wonderful line:

Some of my favorite quotes...
"I want my pink shirt back!"
"So you agree. You think you're really pretty."
"She doesn't even go here!"
"On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was. 'It's October 3rd.'"
"I'm a mouse, DUH."
"One time she punched me in the face. It was awesome."
"I hear her hair's insured for ten thousand dollars."
"Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen."
"I have really bad breath in the morning?....ew."
"Those rules were real that day I wore a vest." "That vest was disgusting." "You can't sit with us!"
"Is butter a carb? Yes."
"You smell like a baby prostitute."
"FOUR for you, Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco."

HAHA, I want to watch the movie again. What are your favorite Mean Girls quotes??

xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. Get in the car, loser, we're going shopping. (Shout out to Patrick!)

    --Abbie

    ReplyDelete