Thursday, October 4, 2012

gossip girl season 6 fashion preview

Gossip Girl season six starts in four days!! I always get so excited for the premieres of this show because high fashion and quality outfits will be in the mix. I was browsing FabSugar [the lovely site where these photos came from] to see a sneak peek at what Blair, Serena, and the GG gang will be wearing.
Blair is wearing a leopard printed red Valentino dress. Obsessed.
Serena, boho-chic in the perfect fall orange.
The former princess in a tiara-like headband.
Lily stepping out of her usual hues of beige and brown for a bright turquoise shift.
Queen B again wearing a signature headband to offset the colors in the rest of the outfit. The skirt reminds me of something Blair from Atlantic-Pacific would wear!

Are you just as excited for the season premiere as I am? Whose style do you enjoy more: Blair's or Serena's? I'm sad it is only going to be half a season, but after the long summer break since the season five finale, I'll take what I can get!

xo-ally

PS - Here's a season five finale recap to refresh your memory in time for Monday's premiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment