Sunday, September 2, 2012

labor day/summer sales

The summer season is ending (it was so hard to type that ... I love summer) but something good coming out of this seasonal transition is all the sales going on! 
banner: Labor Day Sale Shop & Save Online & In-Store Fri., Aug. 31 - Mon., Sept. 3
I went to Joann Fabrics today and saved a decent amount! They have a bunch of stuff on sale, as well as a 40% off coupon on their website. I looked up store locations and the 40% off one popped up too. I felt like such an amateur crafter, asking where acrylic paint and modge podge was. I've never been much of a crafty type, but I've been eyeing some DIYs on Pinterest lately that I've been dying to do! Such as...

A painted cooler, even though there will only be a few more weekends to take it to the lake
make the boys wink ;)
I found some great cooler-painting tips here and a tumblr of cooler ideas here.

Starbucks glitter cup
add some pink glam to your morning! LOVE this
Tying tulle between the bulbs on a strand of white Christmas lights
Tying blue tulle between each white Christmas light, this is going up in my room at Kappa Delta!

Tuckernuck is also having a summer sale for both ladies and gents. Since some of their selection is more on the expensive side, I'd suggest stocking up on pieces like this striped maxi dress. It'll look great with sandals and a straw hat right now, but will be the perfect layering piece under a jacket and scarf this fall.


ASOS is having a HUGE sale with items up to 70% off. This unique peplum top is on sale for $51.
Tory Burch fans - here's a sale for you! If you've been saving up for those leather boots, it seems like now might be the time to pick up a pair (or two).

Happy shopping! And crafting, for those of you using tomorrow's day off catching up on Pinterest ideas. ;)

xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    labor day mattress sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    best labor day sales on mattresses

    ReplyDelete