Saturday, June 23, 2012

outfit inspired by fruit and picnics

kate spade gold bangle
kate spade cork bangle
francesca's hot pink and orange ring
francesca's green skinny belt
nordstrom hot pink tank
betsey johnson hot pink flats

I saw the watermelon pops on Pinterest and thought they were so cute! I love pink and green together, so I wanted to use them in this outfit and do major color-blocking. I also loveeeee the crochet flats and the cork bangle. This outfit would be perfect for a picnic on a warm, summer day!

xo-ally

top photo credits:

tree background
picnic basket graphic
watermelon pop image

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I loved your blog and I'm following you.

    Bjo full of pampering!

    http://mariasimagempessoal.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!

    I'm hosting a Rouge and Co Giveway right now and I think you'd love it! Please drop by sometime!

    xoxo,Emily

    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was seriously skeptic on purchasing an expensive dress online, however for the price I was left with no option. However the dress was spot on. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever saw.

    ReplyDelete