Thursday, April 26, 2012

2 great quotes


This is perfect to remember on dreary, rainy days. The sun is shining somewhere, and it will eventually come to where you are!


I've seen this quote before, and it's cool seeing it placed over this particular photo. I'm usually not afraid of heights, but sometimes a (safe) leap of faith with something adventurous (cliff jumping, rock climbing) can make for a great experience. Things like taking my lead fall in rock climbing scared me, but once the fall was over, I realized how easy it was and was able to lead climb without being afraid! Networking is another activity that puts me out of my comfort zone. Lately, it's pretty much the only thing I get nervous for. However, networking has given me some pretty great connections and I wouldn't be where I am professionally (if you call college/interning a profession...) without getting out of my comfort zone!

Hope you can relate to these great quotes too :)

xo

1 comment:

  1. ha, love this quote! and very inspiring! we definitely need to get out of our comfort zones :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete