Sunday, March 25, 2012

random post about pets

While I was perusing Tumblr recently, I saw this adorable picture of a puppy:
 
It's wittle and cute and makes me want to talk in a wittle baby/pet voice. I kind of want a dog now! Isn't it funny how when you see a cute, small animal you sometimes have the urge to get one as a pet? ...Or is that just me? I've never had a pet. I think about if I got one, I'd probably want a dog, but dogs take a ton of work and a lot of time (that I don't have). My apartment is also a pet-free building, too. When I babysit, I'm not always the biggest fan of having a dog around. So why would I want to get one as a pet? I don't know, maybe someday - if it's as cute as that lil' guy.

xo

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have a pet, but it does involve a lot of responsibility. So, if you decide on having one, make sure you can allot time to care for it no matter how small or big the dog may be. Then again, if you really want a pet, you can always get something that doesn't take much of your time nor need much tender loving care like a fish for instance.

    ReplyDelete