Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tumblr Update

Hello! So sorry for the lack of posts these past few weeks. I started a blog on Tumblr last month and have been spending the blog-time I allot myself  over there working on it. 

My traffic on Tumblr is growing much faster than this one, so I need to make sure I am doing all the upkeep! Which is okay, because I am loving it.

Forever Classic, the name of my blog on Tumblr, is currently a compilation of photos that I use for inspiration in terms of lifestyle, fashion, cooking/food, quotes, and little things I like.


See that photo of Kourtney Kardashian wearing an open shoulder shirt?! I love it! (Still haven't gotten one yet...)

If you have Tumblr let me know and I'll check out your blog! If you want to take a look at mine, click here. :) 

xo

*Photos are credited on my main Tumblr page

No comments:

Post a Comment