Monday, January 9, 2012

wear it now, wear it later

Red tank: Madewell Dress: Nordstrom Leather jacket: a market in Italy Tights: F21 Bow ring: Henri Bendel Heels: Steve Madden

I guess I was channeling Wonder Woman with my outfit colors today! Well, kind of. Haha. I love the way primary colors look together, so I paired the red tank with this old blue dress I have. To make it winter-appropriate, (sigh), I added my leather jacket, a pair of tights, some heels, and a few accessories.

This outfit can be worn in warmer months too! Just subtract the tights and jacket and swap the heels for some wedges or sandals. I will definitely be doing that when the clouds part and the sun finally shows its face. (Literally - there has been a total of two sunny days this past month. I am not exaggerating).

I also found these adorable Louboutins floating around Tumblr in the same colors:

If anyone has heard of THEIT's fabulous Bossi bag (perfect for people with cameras like me!), the Color Issue is having a giveaway on their blog. I am sharing this with you so I can enter the giveaway! The bags are sold out and I would love love love one. :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment