Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tumblr

Recently I was using a search engine and one of the links that came up was my very old Tumblr blog from four years ago. I forgot it still existed! I thought it had been deleted. It was really outdated and just had ramblings about high school and summer vacation - not too exciting.


Instead of deleting the account, I just wiped it clean and started over! I have been wanting to start a Tumblr for a while now so this just seemed to make sense.

Right now it is definitely in the early stages. I need to add more content and might change the layout. Oh, and I am unsure of the name. Currently, I am using my own name, but I'm debating whether or not to switch it to Sunny Sweetheart. I am not totally sure if I want the Tumblr to be an extension of this blog, or separate.

For now if you're interested in seeing the early works of my Tumblr, check it out here! I'm still working out the kinks but am enjoying the process so far.

If anyone else has Tumblr, let me know and I'll follow!

xo

1 comment:

  1. I have a Tumblr too. I never used to use it but now I've gone back to it. demmydaily.tumblr.com and demmydaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete